- Project: SAP CO master data Governance
- CCT & CMF template build
- Develop, propose and supervise solutions to
support complex business processes within
the SAP template development with focus on CO,
but in an integrated way with FI and all upstream modules (SD, MM….).
- Secure high degree of harmonization in the
SAP CO configuration, principally around core
master data (cost centers, internal orders, projects,
allocation rules, cost elements, activity types,
CO-PA configuration, submission data flow to
Group reporting system etc.) and value flow
governance (e.g. allocation of accounts to CO objects,
derivation of reporting dimensions, …).
- Support the creation of these master data during
major template roll out phases, in close interaction with
the business, and with a partnership spirit with different stakeholders.
- Discuss any open issues in an efficient solution oriented manner,
and develop constructive solutions.
- Decides on functional change requests, based on the compliance
of required changes with harmonized processes.
Approve solution provided to guarantee a fully consistent and
- Support daily business and month end closing / planning in case
of problems / incidents.
- Maintain SAP CO master data in the systems for legal entities
already running on SAP template.
– University degree in business administration or a similar
subject with corresponding knowledge (diploma or masters)
- Many years of professional experience in Controlling and/or
Management Accounting of an international company
- Very good knowledge and practical experience in
book-keeping and financial account according to IFRS
- Superb knowledge in SAP Finance/Controlling with focus on
CO (CO-PA, CO-OM, CO-PC, PS)
- Many years of professional experience in process design of
fully integrated SAP ERP systems (Integration CO with FI,
SD, MM, PP) and with integrated financial reporting and
controlling systems (e.g. SAP BW, TM1)
- Experience with Finance and Accounting business processes
- Solid knowledge of the sector
- governance mindset, authority (excellent, > 5 years)
- SAP skills SAP CO – expertise (excellent, > 5 years)
- SAP FI knowledge (excellent, > 5 years)
- SAP MM knowledge (nice to have)
- SAP SD knowledge (nice to have)
- template development experience (nice to have)
- Communication talent
- Ability to push process harmonization and improvement
- Ability to act proactively on own initiative
- High degree of motivation
- Quality and results orientation
- Team spirit
- Open to change and innovation
Language skill: English, German (both business fluent)
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung oder über die Empfehlung eines(r) Kollegen(in). Bei Interesse senden Sie uns bitte unter Angabe der Projektnummer (19548-02) Ihren CV (Word-Datei) sowie Ihre Stundensatz, bzw. Tagesatzvorstellung für das ausgeschriebene Projekt.